Arts for the Future Scholarships Awarded to Local Students
Thirty seniors from 13 Broward County Public Schools have received Arts for the Future Scholarships, which will allow the talented seniors to continue their studies in the visual, performing and technical arts at colleges, universities and educational training institutions.
The Arts for the Future Scholarship Fund is a community-wide initiative to promote artistic career opportunities for graduating seniors. One of the largest programs of its kind in the nation, the fund has bestowed nearly 100,000 in scholarships.
Created in 1999, the Arts for the Future Scholarship Fund is a community-wide initiative sponsored by the School Board of Broward County and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts. The program is made possible because of the cooperation of the: Rose Miniaci Foundation and Joe and Wini Amaturo, The Amaturo Family Foundation.
2020 Arts for the Future Scholarship Winners:
- Coral Springs High School: Isadora Campos, Visual Arts
- Cooper City High School: Rebecca Bellezza, Visual Arts; Ethan Frankel, Music; Carter Frishman, Music; Olivia in’t Zandt, Visual Arts; Danel Le Roux, Dance; Carly Rebar, Visual Arts
- Coral Glades High School: Harrison Le, Music
- Cypress Bay High School: Madison Fishman, Visual Arts; Cobi Gardner, Visual Arts
- Deerfield Beach High School: Maisa Andrade, Visual Arts
- Dillard High School: Justin Clarke, Visual Arts; Alexia Jones, Visual Arts; M Jamesly Saint Louis, Visual Arts
- Everglades High School: Amanda Joloya, Visual Arts
- Fort Lauderdale High School: Natalie Rees, Visual Arts
- J.P. Taravella High School: Anthony Gonsalves, Theater; Jaime Happel, Theater; Kayla LaCerra, Theater; Nicole Sugarman, Theater; Danielle Wolfe, Theater
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School: Krystina Masihy, Visual Arts; Rachel Padnis, Visual Arts; Lucy Rosenblum, Visual Arts; Darian Williams, Visual Arts
- McArthur High School: Diana Galeano, Visual Arts
- Nova High School: Alison Garland, Music; Amari Leslie, Visual Arts
- South Broward High School: Elizabeth Hill, Visual Arts; Joseph Luechauer, Music
For more information visit BrowardCenter.org, like the Broward Center on Facebook at Facebook.com/BrowardCenter and Facebook.com/BrowardCenterEducation, follow on Twitter and Instagram @BrowardCenter, subscribe at Youtube.com/user/BrowardCenter and join the conversation with #BrowardCenter.
The Broward Center 2019-2020 season is presented by the Broward Performing Arts Foundation. AutoNation, Bank of America, Brightline, Canteen, Cleveland Clinic Florida, Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau, JetBlue, MasterCard and Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center are proud sponsors of the Broward Center.