Miramar Park of Commerce Inks More Than 150,000 sq. ft. in Lease Renewals
Lease renewals totaling 153,110 sq. ft. of space have been signed at the Miramar Park of Commerce, South Florida’s largest locally owned and managed business park.
“We are thrilled that these well-established companies will continue on as valued tenants at the Miramar Park of Commerce,” said Sunbeam Properties Vice President Maridee Bell. “The Park’s easy access to major roadways, local ownership and management and our ability to meet today’s diverse business needs appeals to local, national and international companies.”
Renewing leases were:
- A warehouse and service facility for electrical generators, associated parts and equipment, Simply Reliable Power Incorporated renewed its lease for 49,352 sq. ft. for its headquarters in MPC 10 at 10151 Business Drive. The international company has sold and supported more than 50,000 generators in more than 38 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Nutrition Formulators, Inc. renewed its lease for 36,648 sq. ft. of space in building MPC-17 at 10407 N. Commerce Parkway. Nutrition Formulators manufactures safe and effective nutraceutical products.
- Consilio renewed its lease for 21,102 sq. ft. in building MPC-12A at 2830-2870 N. Commerce Parkway. Consilio is a global leader in eDiscovery, document review, risk management and legal consulting services. Through its Consilio Complete suite of capabilities, the company supports multinational law firms and corporations using innovative software, cost-effective managed services and deep legal and regulatory industry expertise. ISO 27001:2013 certified, the company operates offices, document review, and data centers across Europe, Asia, and North America. A.J. Belt of Cushman & Wakefield represented Consilio in the transaction.
- Global distributor and fabricator of plastic products for signage, and the industrial, construction, aerospace and medical industries, Polymershapes renewed its lease for 20,039 sq. ft. of space in building MPC-28 at 9624-9632 Premier Parkway. Rick Etner of Cushman and Wakefield represented Polymershapes in the transaction.
- Twenty-five years ago, Nissan North America, Inc. opened a training facility in the Miramar Park of Commerce and has renewed its lease of 15,548 sq. ft. in
- building MPC-6N at 3201 Executive Way. This facility is one of 12 Nissan and Infiniti training centers found throughout the United States. Their primary function is to train the finest Nissan and Infiniti dealership technicians in the country. Tom O’Loughlin of CBRE, Inc. represented Nissan North American, Inc. in the transaction.
- The Miramar-based homeowners association, condo and rental property management services company, Association Services of Florida, renewed its lease for 10,421 sq. ft. in building MPC-1A at 10112 USA Today Way.
Bell and Lauren Pace of Sunbeam Properties & Development represented the Park in all transactions.