Thema Optical Introduces its 2019 Fall Eyewear Collections
The fall fashion season is in full swing and Thema Optical, an Italian manufacturer of bespoke eyewear, has announced its 2019 Fall collections of unique, handcrafted designs now manufactured in the United States at its state-of-the-art facility in Miami.
The new 2019 Fall collections include:
- MIA Private Label Collection: MIA, meaning “MINE” in Italian, is Thema’s first-ever private label collection and includes vibrant handcrafted acetate frames that fit the eyewear needs of all customers.
- O-Six Black Label: The first O-Six limited edition collection offers classic, urban, retro and vintage styles that can be ordered “as is” or fully customized. With O-Six Black Label, customers can choose from 12 styles, 1,000 colors, and three eye-sizes to create 3.5 million possible unique designs through Thema’s Virtual Eyewear Assistant (VEA) technology.
- Philosopheyes Light (PHP Light): The first Philosopheyes collection made in the United States, the PHP Light Collection is glamorous and sophisticated with gold and gun metal details. From cat-eyes and bold curves, to sleek and easy-to-wear round and square styles, these timeless designs are perfect for any style preference.
- iGreen Hi-Tech 4.0: From the thoughtfully crafted iGreen Hi-Tech collection comes new fashion-forward optical styles in iGreen Hi-Tech 4.0. The new collection offers six new styles that include iGreen’s signature polymer and metal templates with newly added slim designs. All iGreen Hi-Tech 4.0 can be ordered “as is” or fully customized and produced within a week from the order.
- Giorgio Valmassoi 1971: From renowned designer Giorgio Valmassoi, this collection compiles the brand’s 25 most successful designs since its origin in 1971. Made from the finest materials, the collection features a traditional color palette offering a stylish selection for both men and women.
“We are thrilled about the expansion of Thema’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the United States,” said Giulia Valmassoi, chief executive officer of Thema Optical’s North America branch. “We are combining modern day technology with traditional Italian craftsmanship to create eyewear options for anyone who is looking to make a fashion statement this fall.”
For more information on where to find Thema’s Fall eyewear collections, call 786-803-8881. For more information about Thema Optical, visit thema-optical.com.
About Thema Optical
Thema Optical was founded in 1993 by engineer and eyewear designer Giorgio Valmassoi in Domegge di Cadore, Italy, a small town located just north of Venice. His daughter, Giulia Valmassoi, expanded the company to North America in 2013 and, as chief executive officer of Thema’s North American branch, has since grown the company’s presence in the United States to more than 1,000 retailers nationwide with annual revenues of $2.5 million. Thema opened a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Miami in 2017, where it now manufactures four of Thema’s best-selling brands: iGreen Hi-Tech, O-Six, Giorgio Valmassoi 1971, and Philosopheyes. Connect with the company on Facebook @ThemaFamilyFactory and @iGreeneyewear, on Instagram @thema_a_family_factory and @igreeneyewear, and on LinkedIn @Thema – A Family Factory. To learn more, visit thema-optical.com or send an e-mail to [email protected].